Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Mooncake Festival!

Hello annyeong haeseyo.
It's 12 of September and for Chinese,
it's....
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL! :3

sincerely wishing everyone. :)

Wellllllll,
did you have fun on your Tanglung Festival? :D Everyone was having their on activities. It's a super b day for a family to reunite and have dinner together. :3 As usual, I had mine with all my relatives too! Although I see them quite often but I felt so great to see them sitting and laughing together. :) 

'It's okay if you lost your money, you can earn them back. 
but once you lost your family, you will never get them back.'


true isn't it? :p

Every year of Tanglung/Mooncake Festival, my residential area would definitely celebrating it as an event just right in front of my house's garden. Of course, this year isn't exceptional. :) 
It was so bored at first until I tagged my friends along. :D

Xavier, Kelvin & Yuki!

We were planning to play tanglung at first, but fuck it we got no candles or tanglung. -.- 
therefore we drove out and went to buy candles at KK Supermart.

OFF WE GO. JOINING RANDOM KIDS AND STARTED TO HAVE FUN. :D


YUKI did this. :p damn random.
K, Y, E, and X.
Kelvin, Yuki, Elisa and Xavier. LOL. trolled. :'D


New kids we just knew, Xin Teng  &  Yu Hang!
They're sho cute. :3

BIG KIDDO, Yuki Chin. my #foreverbestie!


KELVIN HIN. #sohairankno1 LOL.

#fuglyface. so sweaty but fun ttm :p


YU HANG! :3 He's so cute.
I asked him, 'where you're living naa?'
"Nehh... at Malaysia loh!"
Okay, I'm trolled, then I asked again, where's your house na?
"Er...at Puchong there lu.."
Oh damn, what a kid. :'D trolled me kaokao!

Another small kid name... Tang Jie? forgotten :'D




Look at those cute faces. :3


Spent around an hour plus to play around at the garden.
Well just a simple night for us to enjoy our Tanglung day. :)

and,

THAT'S IT! :)

After they ciaw-ed and that's it for our night. :) We truly had fun!



Hmmmmm, as you know,

am currently having my SPM trials. :) but fuck it, the whole trials doesn't look like trials. Reason is, all the questions were leaked and all we have to do is just memorize the answers and write it down during exams.

-__________-

FARKITHUH.

ISAAC LIM (this fella wanted me to mention him on my blog, damn perasan. :p)  is a super b tips killer. -.- He had all the tips accurate to the questions in exams. Lol. We all are relying on you, Isaac. :p

I want for ADDMATH, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY AND PHYSICS. kthxbai. :p
I will help you to seek for Accounts tips too. :D
Wish me lucks for my trials!

Stay tuned to my blog, will update soon!
xoxo'!




No comments:

Post a Comment