Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4 days for rests!

♡ Hello there, 




After our SPM trials for 2 exhausting weeks, finally examends! we're having
 4 days for rests, weeee.

But actually, these 4 days are days for us to prepare for the 3-most-scariest-paper,
Biolody, Chemistry and Physics. :'(

No tips no guides no tuition. 
ALL BY OUR OWN. :'( 
Whenever I think hard about it, I feel like banging the wall :-o

Although am having trials, but guess what, I'm on The Sims Social @Facebook and I'm a lil bit obssessed to it. :P Thanks to my friends who played along too LOL, whenever I thought of exiting the game, they just send request non-stop, lmao :-D & it makes me stay in front of the computer even longer. :'-D 


It's just my 2nd day playing The Sims and I had 55k values for my house :-p hehhehe.

but as you can see It's quite a lame game which wants you to do lame stuffs, but, no doubt I just did things they asked to and I obey to them haha whatthefak. :-D

BTWWWWWW,
AddMath paper is so easssssaaaaayyyyyy. :3
it is so easy compare to our school's monthly test or mid-year test.

I have confident that I confirm will pass my add math for SPM. :-B
*dailou I never pass my addmath paper before ya know. :/

I didn't get any leaked question for Add Math before its test, I just followed the flow and tried my best for it. :B & I realize it wasn't that difficult at all. Hehhh. :-) 
I overnight-ed at Yuki's place and omg things we've done was seriously hilarious and drove us crazy. We sacrificed so much for Add Math. :-P We even thought of sleeping upside down so we wouldn't get to sleep too comfortable and we would wake ourselves up to study Add Math at 5a.m. I coudn't imagine if there's any outsiders there and saw what we did that night. #somemorable :3!

MA family is going for a trip this Friday/Saturday and I'm not following & it definitely means,
I'm super free for my own activities :-P

Hehehehhe.

Planned to go Loudspeaker Karaoke (大嘴叭) with my 2 girlfriends and 3 malatlous this Friday. :-D We gonna have so much fun on that day. I can sense it. :-P 

Don't chu think the prices are kind of reasonable? ;-)
I heard compliments about their food and service tho. I'm expecting more! :-D

Let's see what's gonna happen on that day. :3

wtfmehmehmeh I knew I crapped a lot, but I posted what I likey. 8-)
will be back soon, :'-)


kthxbye. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment