Sunday, September 11, 2011

HK day 3&4!

HI, I'm back. Imma continue where I've stopped okay. :3

DAY3!

DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!




FUUUUUU~ Mickey Mouse holder :3

Another day without make-up. :o


HK ZAI. :p

DISNEYland entrance! :)


the siblings (: which is ♡!
 
Disney tickets! I had tinker bell :D


spot mickey's face on that huge shurp!


#GuideMap !


Luxury buildings, fuuuu :3


I wasn't allowed to buy. D; 
Don't chu think the pooh face is shoooo cute? :D

TOMORROWLAND!


The first and the most exciting ride in Disneyland, Space Mountain!
but it wasn't that scary at all lol. NO FREEFALL eh Roller Coaster wtf?!


Second ride, BUZZ-LIGHTYEARRRRRRR
you just have to shoot shoot shoot and.... shoot. -.-


compare my marks to my sister's one. LOL. 
I'm an awesome shooter ! sure die.

BAD TEDDY. have you watched Toy Story 3?!


Mickey Mouse T-shirt :3

WEIRD TTM LOL.

STITCH! :D
this lil doll cost around HK100+, trolled!


Got this mini doll already. :3 ain't he look so damn cute HAHA :D

Small world!

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO SUNNY & WE ARE ALL SWEATING.




Hello kidddiiiessssssssss :B


we met Lisa accidentally at HK. So, we tagged her along! 
but, sorry Lisa I knw your face is kinda screwed up here but it looks cute, :p


Up next, WINNIE THE POOOOOOOHHHHH.


Just a few rides had already took us 3-4 hours to queue!
So, we had lunch @Dineyland :)

Chicken, Bacon, Sausage & Beef w/ fries. 
Cost around RM40-50. The portion is kinda small :/

Spaghetti w/ tomota soup added w/ garlic bread.
Costs around RM 40+. This is delicious :)

Seafood fried rice w/ shanghai siew long pao. 
Costs around RM 40-50. The fried rice is totally tasteless & siewlongpao without soup inside it -.-
SMURFED.


Outfit of the day:
Top from HK.
Pants from TS.
Converse from Sunway.

Watching 3D show!

gila sial! LOL.

"Hello, my name is Rapunzel. What's yours? You look so gorgeous today! You have a sweet smile. What a pretty creature you are!"
She never stop talking to everyone. NEVER.

This cute thingy cost around HK50 & bro x let me buy fuckit. -.-


MICKEY & MINNIE AWWWW.


SUMBAAAAAAAA. or SAMBA?

the CARS!
bro said, 'Disney is promoting The Cars so hard because The Cars is the worst movie they've ever made. Hehe.'
Fake statement. :)

Was about to purchase this handbag, but it has nothing special so I just put it back -_-


Spot those cute things on our head :3



Sis, you're so rude! :o


It taste so nice :3 Mickey Waffle. 
this piece of food costs around RM25. LOL


New places are coming in HK Disneyland! 8D

CIAWWWW at 5pm. :)

TO BE HONEST,
I preferred going to Ocean Park more than Disneyland! Reason is, Disneyland seriously has no exciting rides. Space Mountain sucks to the max too. You can only spend your time @Disneyland by watching their life shows.Ocean Park has more rides compare to Disney! 
But the buildings and designs in Disney are nicer than Ocean Park of course.
That's just my point of view :)

After that, went out for shopping again. hehehhe





Parents bought the famous egg tart from MACAU!


mini mooncake. :3


supper! :p 

LASTDAY,

Had DIMSUM before departing. 
eating HK DIMSUM @HK is a must. :D

then, we headed to airport!




Sandals from HK. :)

BYE Hongkong. ;) 

Okay, she's cute. t.t

Don't ask, that's my dad. Laughed Out Loud right? LOL.

A mini television for everyone during the flight :3



Airplane meal. ://
I hate airplane meals, it taste like, xxxx. -.-

SO OFF WE GO, WE REACHED MALAYSIA, of course. :D

That's it for my HK Trip. :3
I've uploaded ALL my photos in my Facebook Photo Album. I just picked some of them and uploaded them here. :)

I'M DONE HERE. WILL BE BACK VERY SOON! XOXO'

No comments:

Post a Comment