Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back for you.

Last Sunday I'd went to Bonafide's First Year Annivesary's function. 
Erm, it was pretty awesome because I'd get a lot of motivations and extra knowledges from seniors. :)

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT,
due to the trial which gonna approach after Raya holiday, I have to temporarily stop my job and focus on my studies. Ya know, parents wouldn't allow. -__-
I hate it when I have no appointments. 
should have work harder for better achievements.
Can you guys like just, come out with me and have a drink? (◕‿◕ )
hehehhee.

BY THE WAY,
I'M FUCKING bored with my blog layout. 
damn, I always forgot about my photoshooting with amanda. 
& the last photoshoot I did, the photographer took my picture for his assignments but x pass me the pic -__- fml. just posted for him for free. FTW.
Neh, fine la. 
I'm not active in blog too. meh /.\

am not active in blog, 
but you can see me BULLSHIT ALOT AT

http://www.facebook.com/elisa.thg
 
http://twitter.com/#!/elisathg

my space.

I'm currently busy revising actually. :/
So yeah, I'll often be on twitter more than facebook, 
ya know vitamin(what I mean), 
FACEBOOK IS SO BORED ME YOU CAN BANG WALL.

Meh. 

Guess what. People grow, so do bitch. 
Not bitch with four legs but with two legs, which is fking awesome! 
bitch who are talkative. :0
me, SALUTE (¬_¬)
一弓弓... 二弓弓。
ah whatever, coffin kat situ bagi u. :)


I will update further more if I have that OHM. :p
going to HongKong again this Sunday!
woots,
I AM SO GONNA BUY MY WHOLE CLOSET COME HOME. 
jang jang jang jannnnnggggggg.

no luggage limit also. ♪( ´θ`)ノ 

BYEBYE.
see you soon. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment