Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ah, hello. :')

ignore that fury fury stuff haha.
well that's my current look ;)
could say so.

Well it's pretty very obvious that my blog is sorta, DEAD.
I don't keep my blog update and of course, my readers too.
Heh, sorry but yeah I know, useless. :D

SPM's approaching and I feel like dying. :')
school is getting buzier and buzier. it's like, bm essay haven done then another english essay comes. nah, just a POLITE example.

i couldn't manage the stuffs now. life's busy and I'm getting fking dizzy -.-
so, don't talk to me or else I will send to the missy.
seriously, i yelled ay everyone like no one's business lol.
I felt pitiful for those who had been yelled by me, eg: grandma.
nah you know, oldfolks like to nag at teenage alllllllllllllllll the time.

sometimes, i just have to fight back to get my own rights. :') heh. sorry popo. love you :*

just a short update.
don't come to my blog often.
i feel sooo shy cause the date&post will never be different LOL.
just to release my stress. :'D

ciao' xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment