Thursday, August 25, 2011

January or March intake?

Ikr, SPM isn't over yet. But this is a serious issue that I have to figure out, like, now. -.- 

January intake or March intake would be better?
Was discussing about this earlier on.
Previously, I had actually try to talk about this with mummy,
the conversation was like, cincai lah.

Mom Me
Mi, should I take January intake? Or March.
Up to you lah.

So, after that I planned to take March intake, and searched for a job for the first two months.
Ya know, girls spend alot.
That is why I wanted to work before college starts. So that I x yah spend too much of pocket moneys from dad.
we learn to be independent once we grew up.

UNFORTUNATELY,
mom isn't thinking what I'm thinking.
She always thought I never want to focus on studies and always playing around.
well, she purposely saying something I do not like to hear.
Mom Me
Are you studying for trial? Trial is way more important than SPM. If you failed your trial, you wouldn't able to study in college. 
Who said? I'm waiting for SPM results, then ni I go for March intake.
Why must you wait until March? 
I planned to work for the first two months first, after the SPM result is out, I will definitely continue my study on March intake.
NO, I want you to focus on your studies. I insist you to take January intake.

Then I go, what the fuck you said 'up to you' before this. 
I'd planned sorta everything and now you're telling me you don't allow.

January or March?! ugh.

This issue gets my nerves up. I'm pissed. Confusing.
& yeah, sorry if I mentioned anything wrong in any of my blog post.
Please notice me about it and I will take concern about it though.

Ciaw, bye.

2 comments:

  1. If your mom insist, why not?!!
    You can earn much more after you graduate! Paid for 3 month before graduation and after graduation is so much different.

    Personally~ I prefer March, cause jobs, studies, is a never ending journey.. Take some time off for few month :) if everything allows it.

    PS: Please don't work on Saturday and Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. March intake is kinda rush sometimes.
    Depend on what course you're taking.

    ReplyDelete