Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Welcoming me? :)

well it's a pretty long ago picture :)
Hi.


Guess it's unnecessary for me to apologize anymore because I always do so. You must have feel bored to see my sorry and sorry again yet I still late updating and late again. Haha. Anyways, I feel pretty thankful for those who never stop supporting my site. :)

Perhaps everyone thought that blogging is kind of site which you have to update about your daily life. Well, after a deep thought, I think blogging is not a must to do thing, haha. It's a site which allows me to say anything I want to.

People do have a blog for online shopping, advertisements, entertainments, and commonly, updating their readers by sharing out their daily lives. I was one of those who only update about my daily life, mainly it's because of crawling to increase my blog readers and earn some money from Nuffnang.

Hm, I'm not a popular blogger like Daphne, Bell, or even Chuckei.
So I'd rather spend more time on studies or daily outings more than sticking my arse on the chair and blog. hahha.

SO..... as you can see, I'm an ordinary girl which already live on the earth for 17 years. Not as long as your old folks but still, long enough. We're a teen now, enjoying the most exciting and experiencing among all. I guess, if you're around the age of mine, we may experience the same thing. :)

On the other hand,

Friends.
Perhaps I'm not as perfect as you thought, but I'm still good I could say.
As a best friend for you, I care more than others do. I cared for you since long time ago but you never care about it. Maybe I should just stop caring and don't give a shit about you? No, God asked us to love everyone. So I chose to love you like I normally did. Could you search more than this?

Guys.
Wow, phobia.
Not to be proud but I would say, yes 3 failed relationships. I'm afraid of being in a relationship now. -.- hate being cheated or back stabbed. It hurt to the max. Don't worry I will back to normal soon, I guess. I will never be a witch don't worry *lmao*. I might fallen out of love but I will step out from it, so please, don't think so much I will never trouble you. :)

Siblings.
Having a younger sister and an elder brother.
Sister is getting elder now, therefore we argued less than before. We're more unite now. Perhaps times really make differences. Hopefully sister could get even more mature in her thoughts and get rid of lala muis. Lol.
Of course, brother is always the maturest.

Parents?
Haha, I obey when they order me to do something sometimes. While I do disobey them sometimes when I want to go out for a drink. I believe they are pretty mad about their daughter which is me, which is a girl and always went out without their permissions. I should learn how to be a better daughter, hm. When I get a car, I think I will. hahahha.

Feel like I'm writing an essay wtf.
Nevermind it's for my own needs and I don't care haha.
Leave or stay, your choice.

xoxo. ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment