Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello, dead body is awaken!


what an epic and old picture.

Well,

H to E to L to L to O.
HELLO!

I. am. sorry. being. dead. for. awhile. Lol.

I'm so sorry :/ Heh. Guess I have no excuses to say this time. The only thing I could say is, I'm dead lazy to update my blog, so yeah.
Dead body is awaken now in the coffin updating her blog.
HAHAHA SO FUNNY. -.-

Anyways, guess what, once again I had participate my school's English club's singing competition. Perhaps it's just a small little competition. But since it's my last year in high school, so I just participate it and have some fun :)

ONCE AGAIN,
confusing about which song to sing. Lol.
Gonna pick Olivia Ong's songs once again.
Would you give me some help then?

Thousands of thank you (s) and I appreciate it IF YOU DO. HAHA.

SERIOUSLY,
I HAVE NO SINGLE SHIT TO UPDATE ABOUT :/

I'm being super normal recently. Went to school, had some group studying, came back home, slept, woke up, did my homeworks. Aw, lifeless girl.
Just acting like I'm hardworking to my mom so she will shut her mouth up instead of yelling and complaining about me all the time.

BUT UNFORTUNATELY,
today I am supposed to be very freedom and hanged out around somewhere.
damn it I couldn't drive and there's no transport for me.

SO, YOU CAN SEE ME SITTING HERE BLOGGING.
When I blog, means I'm lifeless already.
Meh, no lah. Just joking. Update my readers is ONE OF MY jobs, wow.

Perhaps this post is a lil bit un-entertaining yah.
I'm sorry for being so dumb in entertaining kays.

Or, should I upload some photos? Lololol.

the real sister. meh.

fake sisters. :) lol.

I just simply love them.

Eldest sister, yin.

Younger sister, may.

Thanks to May for pinching my face and added the cuteness of mine HAHA /.\

Ain't she's pretty? Haha.

Has been attending church for a while :)
realize that church is a God like place, full with funs and jokes. While I'm one of the clown lmao.

Nways, had been down a photoshoot last week.
But unfortunately, we met rainy day when we reached the scene.
So, we just get to capture a few shots :'(
I will update the pictures if the photographer did tag me in facebook okay! :)

OHYEAH FYI,
in Facebook, I only accept friend request that I know. :/
so, if you did add me in facebook and I rejected your request, please do not say that I'm a unsociable girl blah blah, hurt me much :/
I will only accept if I get to know you alright!

Thanks for visiting <3 appreciate much!
I will try to get something to update once I have topics :p

SEE YOU! STAY TUNED XOXO.


1 comment:

  1. i only accept friends too ;) i only have 300+ friends :D

    your "fake sisters" means your besties? they're pretty and you too! :D

    ReplyDelete