Sunday, April 17, 2011

Justin Bieber?

Hi everyone!
nice to see you here. :)

Well there's a movie named Never Say Never by Justin Bieber.
I believe everyone has been hating of disliking him all the time,
BUT,
I've heard a lot of people said his movie is great, not bad, worth to see, highly recommended.
such comments.

Hm, it makes my curious about the movie.
So, I have already booked with my friends, I am going to watch it within this week :)

I will definitely post a reply about the movie.
Justin Bieber, hope you don't disappoint me!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Elisa,

    I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

    Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

    Cheers and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete