Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm in coma.

I'm in coma, right now.


Yes I was in a coma, so sorry!

NOT that coma lying on the bed of Columbia Hospital. It's coma in updating ma blog. Lol. Lame to the maxxxxxxx.
So how's y'all doin? ;D Doing good huh. Sorry if you aren't good :0

Let me update a L.I.L. bit of my days recently :)

Nothing's really up to these days, just being normal like, going to school, eat drink walk sleep. Ohyeah I had join the Gorgeous Fitness which located at Bandar Puteri. So it means that, going to gym is one of my recent activities too. The main reason I joined the club is, I'm interested with their classes & I should firm up my body TINY muscles. I fed up looking at the fats on my hands and legs.
Guess what the consultant told me after measuring my bpm, weigh, height and all.
He said,
You should firm up your body to gain weight.

This. is. sorta. funny.

I'm going to gym to gain weight, not lose weight mann.
Can I achieve that? Gaining 5-7 kilograms in a year time. BY firming up my muscles.


After a year,


the pretty,


cute,


innocent...


blogger may be...


like,



her?




This is awesome to the max.

You can't even recognize where the heck is my pretty boobs.
Ehehehehe.

Get rid of that imaginations, I'll chop my head down if I'm her. I'm not trying to tease muscular ladies but, they aren't going to be suitable for me, like forever. :)

That's it. I will be even more ridiculous if I continue the topic Hahaha.
I will be here with another chinese post very soon,
所以 对我的中文有兴趣的一定要 stay tuned 啊啊啊啊啊.

CIAO! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment