Sunday, February 20, 2011

@ Delicious, MidValley.

Hello again.
I know I am totally fail being an attractive or active blogger.
but I AM SERIOUSLY HAVE INSUFFICIENT FREE TIME, super duper sorry lahhhhh okaay. I'm srsly trying my best to entertain you guys :'D

okay, for this time, I gonna tell you about, Delicious. (:


Once upon a time, Matthew Chua & James Lim asked me and Joshifin to have dinner with them. (; they said they gonna bring both of us to have a gorgeous dinner *lol*
so we ended up went to MidValley and we all suggested to go to Delicious!

MENU
Their food menu frustrated me, it is totally plain white and they are just with dishes' name & some description with it. Perhaps I'm already used to food menus with attractive picturesss.
So, I srsly don't know what should I odder ;)

Spicy Steamed Chicken With Soup
It sounds so nice with the name.
but ended up it is totally equivalent to those chicken rice in chinese restaurant. this cost me 20bucks dammit. -_-

Mushroom Soup With Garlic Bread
I can taste that the mushroom is boiled by themselves & it's not in packet form. :) it taste delicious with the garlic bread.
not bad though.

Hot Honey Lemon
love it when they serve the drink with two slices of Almond Biscuit. You can put in how many honey you want into the Hot Lemon, it dissolves completely in that Hot Drink. ;)




Valentine's Day Strawberry/Raspberry Couple Ice-cream

This desert attracted Joshifin THE MOST.

Joshifin loves sweet stuffs. Like, desperate for sweets.

well, you see that face? ;)

she ate this lollipop from the beginning till she went back home. she said she gonna finish the whole thing.
-___-


of course, we did chit chat for almost an hour there.

James & Matthew.

Joshifin Chew.


Outfit of the day:
Top&Heels: From Hong Kong.
Pants: Times Square.


that's it for my night. Totally a normal night, and I'm just trying tell you my comment for Delicious (:

Nways, there's something I hope that you guys could give me a hand.
Could you help me to press on those advertisements appeared in my blog?
it's my very first time asking for this favor, those advertisements would be a bit helpful sometimes. hahaha
I'll appreciate much if you could do that favor for me, much love'!

will be back very soon, xoxo'
please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment