Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello.

FYI, this will be a super duper triple random post lol. leave if u're not interested :\



ANN YEONG HAE SE YO, CHINGU (:
well it means, "Hello, friends." in korean language.

well, first of all. i don't know why i'm here out of sudden. If you're a regular visitor of my blog, you should know that I'm a super lazy blogger. I blog only once a week. :)
of course i got excuses, i've prepare hard for ridiculous reasons, haha.
first I'm busy;
second I'm lazy;
third I don't have time;
forth I'm out of topics.

I'm now here to update you guys about my current life. (;

soooooooooo, how are you? i mean, how am i?

i'm good, thank you.


currently am busy preparing for my upcoming monthly test. it's the first test of the year Form 5.
not to say that i'm hundred percentagely EXCITED about it, but i'm excited with it. AHAH I BULL-SHITTED. :D -_-
Nways, sincerely hope that i can score well for this test. *although i've said that a lot of ended up FAIL* For the sake of an apple phone as known as iPhone 4. To prove myself to my parents. plus i can become a brand new good daughter too. 2-in-1, worse than Nescafe 3-in-1 a bit more but still, not bad.

OHYEAH,
Hello,
I went to The Library on Valentine's Day (;

we ordered 3 towers of Carlsberg but it wasn't enough for us. we were so high until we dance all night. hahahaha.
but but but, sorry, I didn't bring my camera that night so NO PHOTOS for that day :/ jaelsunghamnida. ;3 thennn, we also went to Al Barkath until 3am.
I srsly had fun with my bitches. I definitely enjoy myself to the max on Valentine's Day. It was a blast & I'm srsly missing it right now :p

GUESS I'm done here :p
I'll update again within 2 days. (:
Dinner @Delicious, MidValley.

xoxo' ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment