Friday, October 14, 2011

Yo worldddddd.

 Just had a random can of beer. -_-

OH HEY HI THERE HAHA.
SORRY FOR BEING M.I.A SUDDENLY. 
BUT THANK GOD I'M BACK.

IKR I ALWAYS DO THIS, HANGAT HANGAT AYAM THEN M.I.A. AGAIN. LOL.
SORRY,
YOU CAN SLAP ME ^w^

fuckyeah I do crap, crap is me. ;)
I gonna crap/confess everything in the one lil post alright.
Make it easy. ohhhh ehhheh.

front camera freakin blur idk why. TT

Alrightz,

You've been told that my super duper exhausting-1month-trial-spm had over right! 
FUCK MY LIFE I DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY EXTRA TIME TO MAKE A CELEBRATION FOR IT. FYEAH.
& NOW
SPM IS JUST A CORNER THE CORNER.  *peace v-_-v

But friggin' yes I'm not seriously very de' nervous about SPM's coming lah.
what I want now is, 
SPM PLEASE COME FASTER SO YOU CAN GO FASTER. :-D

THERE'S TONS OF THINGS WAITING FOR ME TO DO IT AND I JUST CANT WAIT \(^0^)/
& warao they are too MUCH I even cant list them out hahhahahahha so hyperbola. 
FOR SURE,
I wanna dye my hair. :3 *will blonde make me awesome? Like how xiaxue does. She has Mike woih. :-P Just joking* 
+ Curling will do! I'm getting older. My style just have to stick with my age, isn't it? 
NAAHH, just wanted to try something new. ;-)

OHYEAH,

I believed that EVERYONE heard about iPhone 4s and it has super chun's application right,
I'm so friggin' surprise to see 'Siri',



It isn't launching at M'sia yet but nevermind guess I gonna wait for it. :3
Heard that it gonna be launch at Msia on November HAHA SO FRIGGIN' eggxited like
'yoo man finally I'm getting an Apple for myself'.

& right
STEVE JOBS,

A guy who makes an apple more than an apple.




Ya know he passed away at 5th Oct 2011 right. :-/
It's like damn friggin' sad, he just launched his last product iPhone 4s few days ago and he just passed away like this due to an attack of his tumor.
THANKS FOR EXISTING with your awesome apple(s). You're forever with us.
Your apple never falls.  *sounds wrong but who cares?!
do Rest In Peace. :-)

My life is just so,
boring. 
-___- 

I FML everyday in twitter and I look so lifeless.
I can't even find any activity or outings or whatever shit to do, I'm lifeless kid yo'.

I know I SHALL & I MUST study but FYEAH whenever I open my book, I just.. sleep.
like, seriously man. :-/ I sucko.



HERLO I'M DECEMBER BABY :-*
& it's so awesome
but actually it's not cause I friggin' need
DRIVING LICENSE.

I'm not allowed to take my undang test right now, thanks to my mother. 
She still loves me like how she did when I was 3.

I DON'T MIND LAH. 
cause my SPM ends at 30th November, like, damn friggin' early :3
am PROUD TO BE a pure science students. :'D 
So I can just take my undang test right after my exam and FYEAH get my L & friggin' start everything.

I SWEAR TO MYSELF that I MUST get 'P' before CNY reaches. 

bro's going to Melb for further studies & I'm allowed to drive his Vios yo' 
I gonna bang his car. V^^v


Does putting on braces really look that ugly? 
But what's in my mind is,
You just need to bear for 2 years for its ugliness and you can have forever of prettiness.

FYEAH :-)

In the year of 2008 I was offered to put on braces by my parents but yes I was 'so-friggin-genius' to reject their offer cause I was so 'genius' that I think that natural is the best. 
when I realize that I was wrong about 'Natural is the best', for teeth, at about age of 16 and once again I requested to put on braces but HALLELUJAH THEY SAID NO cause I WAS OFFERED and I FUCKING REJECTED.

Thanks to myself. :-* 

Am now planning to RE-get my own braces next year. It's kinda old already but I don't care lah. 
Age doesn't matter. -___- 
The prices would be around 8k-10k right now fml. :-) I gonna use up my whole damn salary. (y)


 this is the transparent braces, hahahahahhahhaah look so cool.
I gonna get one. p(^o^)p


FYI, readers, I'm not kind of an active blogger actually. 
but I will never stop updating. Perhaps it may take quite a long time, but I'm not dead yet so, yeah ;-D
I actually did signed up to #churpchurp and #nuffnang and I was requested to make some campaign posts but I'm just too lazy to bother it, so yeah I lost quite of amount over there. :'D 

just a small request, simply click on those ads that appear in any corner of my blog. 
It would help to raise a lil fund of mine, cooperations apprecited!

#youjusthaveto keep reading!
xoxo' 
elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment